March 11, 2011

Good Old War - That's Some Dream


This week's music pick was The Head and the Heart, but since Black Eiffel featured them this week, I figured I'd mix it up and pick someone different.  I do like The Head and the Heart, though, so go check them out.

And can I just tell you how much I love NPR for discovering new music?  I really don't listen to much commercial radio at all anymore, because I just can't take the repetition and focus on mainstream pop/rock/country.  I love musicians.  Let's hope they are able to continue to support the music industry in such an important way.  Anyway...enough of my ranting.

So I decided to go with Good Old War.  This song has been stuck in my head for a few days, and the video makes me happy.  Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...