April 18, 2016

Happy Patriot's Day



I have mentioned many times before:  I love Patriot's Day. It's the best day in Boston. There's such a feeling of community and optimism in the air. I love going to our town common - located around mile 10 - and watching the runners go by.  It's a tradition that I know my boys will remember as they grow up in this area. After the horrors a few years ago, the day has taken on even more emotion. It's always had a huge importance in this area, though. It's a day when everyone comes together. We are one community. Cheering for the runners, rooting for the Red Sox, enjoying each other's company. We are one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...