November 18, 2011

Blitzen Trapper - Love The Way You Walk Away


This week's music comes from Blitzen Trapper.  I first started listening to this band a few years ago, with the album Furr.  I actually posted the title track here.  I liked them immediately, but I didn't fall in love.  Furr seemed inconsistent to me, and while I really liked about half of the album, it didn't feel like the complete package.  They have only gotten better and better since then.  Destroyer of the Void was one of my favorite albums last year, and their latest, called American Goldwing, has gotten a lot of play since it came out a couple months ago.  Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...