May 18, 2011

Naps, Coats, and Fresh Asparagus

image from Sherbet Blossom


1.  Sunday afternoon nap.  My little boy upstairs in his crib, my big boy asleep at my feet.  I got to spend an hour reading.  In the middle of the day.  I had to keep reminding myself that it's okay - of course there are things that could be done, but it's okay to relax.  

2.  My Spring coat.  I started looking for a new one, but found my old one in the upstairs closet.  I forgot how much I like it.  

3.  Fresh asparagus.  I love the varied sizes and imperfections found in vegetables from the farmer's market.  And the taste!  No comparison.  An added bonus that it's my big boy's favorite vegetable.  

2 comments:

  1. asparagus is one of my favorites, too! I still feel guilty every time I do something "unproductive" but I'm getting better at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have a couple little ones to snuggle and nap with (:

    and fresh asparagus. few veggies are better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...