December 23, 2010

Unplugged...

via etsy - I love this and think I really must have it.
We're almost there.  My family arrives tonight, and I think I'm ready for them.  I've even impressed myself by my planning and have made it through the month with minimal stress and maximum fun.  Hopefully this means that I'll be able to relax a bit over the next week or so.  Saturday will include spending a lot of the day in the kitchen, but as long as my sister is with me with a bottle (or two) of wine, I'll be perfectly happy.  The week will hopefully involve lots of games, music, talking, playing, sledding (need a little more snow please!), and eating of course.  It will be especially magical for the little ones - we'll have four kids between the ages of 1 and 4.

I hope you are able to find a little relaxation and peace over the coming week as well.  I won't be posting here much so that I can focus on spending good quality time with my family.  I'll be back in 2011.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. enjoy enjoy!!! thinking of you and your house full of love! so fun! fa la la la la! can't wait for pix and i wish i could get one of the cookies...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't believe the unstressed hostess Mary allowed herself to be! You were just magnificent-planned ahead so well and thought of everything. Thanks for making us all so welcomed and relaxed. Enjoy the rest of the vacation on the relaxi taxi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a very merry Christmas and Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...