February 24, 2010

Magpie Lovely

*Image from Magpie Lovely

Magpie Lovely is a cute shop with some very cute things. Although I don't need them, I love the pillow covers and all the adorable little girl clothes. I think I really must have this orange shirt, though. I love orange, and it's rare that you can find it. Not to mention that it looks super comfy too.

Family....I know it's a little early...my birthday isn't for another month. But if you were looking for ideas...don't you think this orange shirt would look great on me?

Oh, and did I mention that Tangled & True is offering a discount to their readers? Simply enter code TT15 to receive 15% off your purchase! Good only today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...