February 13, 2010

I Love the Olympics


I love the Olympics. It is so much fun to watch, starting with the parade of athletes during the opening ceremonies. I'll be having fun watching over the next couple weeks. I love the interviews with the snowboarders, who are always totally relaxed and having a blast. I enjoy figure skating. The luge is exciting and scary. The downhill skiing is amazingly fast. The ski jumping is so awesome. Curling kinda cracks me up. And the list goes on.

I hope you enjoy it too! Go team USA!

Images via boston.com


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous13.2.10

    I love them too, but it is kind of frustrating trying to find where to watch what when. And I love curling! When else do we get to watch and cheer for something so unique and weird! Elinor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...