January 27, 2010

Menu of the Week

*Image from Cooking Light

I'm trying to do better about menu planning, because it really does take a little stress out of the week. Not having to think about what to make for dinner, especially when you have boys who are ready to eat the second you get in the door in the evening, is not just nice, it's necessary. I'm finding that some of my "easy weeknight dinners" are not quite fast or easy enough for the days I have to go into the office, so I'm adding some easier and faster meals to the rotation. There's nothing wrong with sandwiches or eggs or other super-easy options, and certainly my 3-year-old won't complain.

Here's what this week looks like:

Sunday - Spinach tortellini, peas, salad

Monday - Turkey and cheese paninis, apple slices

Tuesday - Fish sticks, corn

Wednesday - Italian sausage and white beans, wheat bread

Thursday - Burgers, sweet potato fries

Friday - Happy pasta with shrimp

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog,how reader-friendly it is (some are so busy they hurt my head), and great information you share. Anyway, in my job for a cooking software company I study blogs and one of the happy parts of this assignment is finding great sites like yours. I am so glad I found this! I am also into menu planning but have been looking for some system or tool to simplify it for me. Since I work for the company I finally decided to try their product (DUH!) and it’s amazing! Without sounding like an infomercial, I wanted to tell you about their software recipe software that’s answered my menu-planning needs. FINALLY I can find what I need, when I need it, without having to scour through boatloads of recipes and books! (I’ve included the link in case you are interested.) Lastly, thanks so much for a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...