January 27, 2010

Laura Veirs


My music pick for today is Laura Veirs. I've been listening to her new CD - July Flame - for the last few days, and I liked it immediately. You can get a little taste of her via this video, but I'd recommend you check her out the next time you're looking for something new on iTunes.

Or even better - she's based in Portland, OR, but she's touring, so go see her when she hits your town. I have a feeling one of her shows would make for a cool night out. She's coming to Cambridge in a few weeks. Wonder if I could get a sitter. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...