December 10, 2008

A Few Recent Recipes

*Image from Cooking Light

I can't really call it This Week's Menu, but here are a few recipes we've recently tried and liked.

Turkey Mini Meat Loaves - The little boy ate a bunch of this, which means it must be good. I double the recipe but still bake in a muffin tin - it makes 6. It cooks faster than a regular loaf and I like the individual portions. I served with a salad and mashed potatoes.

Spaghettini with Garlic and Oil - Simple and easy, and can be made with items you probably already have in your pantry. Would be easy to experiment with this, too. Add broccoli or sun-dried tomatoes or mushrooms. Add shrimp or serve with scallops. We kept it simple and just served with bread and a salad.

Chicken Fried Rice with Bok Choy - I also made the Braised Chicken with White Wine, Tomatoes, and Peas, and I loved making two very different dinners at once, but this dish I'd only give an average rating. The Chicken Fried Rice, on the other hand, was so so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...