December 23, 2008

Holiday Desserts

*Image from Williams-Sonoma

So what are you all doing for desserts this holiday season? Besides the cookies and egg nog, of course. Those are just dessert appetizers. I'm talking cakes and pies and tortes and custards...
I previously mentioned our family bake-off, and while I can't share this year's entry just yet (my sister-in-law occasionally visits the blog), I thought I'd remind you of some previous entries, as well as another dessert I'm dying to make.

I really want to make this Pumpkin Cheesecake. It looks gorgeous, and I can already smell the pumpkin. It didn't quite make the cut for our bake-off entry, but it is staying in my file - perhaps next Thanksgiving.

Here's the Chocolate-Cranberry Torte my sister-in-law made last year, which easily won the contest. Our dessert was pretty yummy, too, but this torte is out-of-this-world good.

And a reminder for the Chocolate Pudding Pie. Super easy and everyone loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...