September 27, 2013

Tanya Donelly - Swan Song Series


Tanya Donelly has been one of my favorites since I discovered Throwing Muses my freshman year of college.  I followed her through her other bands, including The Breeders and Belly, and through her solo work.  She's still making music, and I have been getting to know her latest group of songs, part of what she's entitled the Swan Song Series.  They are beautiful, and I've had several songs on repeat this week, including the one above and Mass Ave, which is on Vol. 1.  You can listen via her website, or buy the songs via band camp.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...