March 9, 2009

Tease

To take my mind off the fact that it's snowing right now, I thought I'd post a picture from yesterday. We had a very nice weekend, with temperatures in the 50s. The little boy was beyond excited to be able to play outside. Most of the snow melted away, revealing the grass and offering hope for Spring. I must grudgingly recognize that Spring doesn't officially start until the 21st, so I guess snow is still fair game.

March and April are all about "teaser days" - those few nice sunny days that make you think Spring is here to stay, followed by cold and wet days that slap you back into reality. My goal this year is to fully appreciate every nice day and remember that the cold and wet days will make the flowers more glorious when they do finally arrive.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9.3.09

    I so look forward to Spring!!
    Today for every NEW follower we get we are donating $1 to Neuroblastoma Research. We are aiming for 200 NEW Followers!

    Hope We'll See You There!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...