March 10, 2009

Recipe of the Week

*Image from Cooking Light
I know I haven't done a "This Week's Menu" post in a while. My lack of inspiration has hit the kitchen, too, I'm afraid. My husband's been traveling a lot, so I haven't been especially motivated to try new things. This weekend, though, I got a new issue of Cooking Light, which is usually a good source of food inspiration for me, and I decided it was time to try something new.
I made Goat Cheese and Roasted Corn Quesadillas on Sunday night, and they were so incredibly easy and tasty. I used frozen instead of fresh corn, which is more convenient and works just fine. This recipe will be cut and placed in my trusty recipe binder for future reference. As suggested, I served with yellow rice and black beans. The little boy loved this dinner, too, which is always a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...