March 16, 2009

Reasons to Love March

*Tulips are starting to peek out of the ground all around our yard. I can't wait to see their colors!

I'm sure there are more than eight, but off the top of my head and in no particular order...

1. Flower buds start to pop up on the trees and out of the ground. It starts out Winter but ends in Spring.
2. Winter (snow season) comes to an end.
3. March Madness (Go Heels!)
4. Spring Training (Go Sox!)
5. St. Patrick's Day (doesn't mean as much to me as it used to - before kids - but Boston is such a fun place to be on this holiday)
6. Runners are everywhere, completing their training to prepare for April's marathon
7. Daylight Savings Time begins and the days really start getting longer - means getting home before the sun goes down and having more time to play
8. My birthday (the 26th, but I'll remind you then too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...