March 31, 2009

His Royal Cuteness

You know how you tend to take a bazillion pictures of your baby in the first year? Well, that does start to slow down after a while, especially when they're old enough to scream about wanting the camera or make goofy faces any time a camera is pointed at them. This is the phase A has been in for the last few months, so I feel like I haven't been able to get many good pictures of him. This bugs me, because he is really growing up now, and I want to be able to share pictures with his faraway family. I am confident it will be easier once it warms up, because it's always easier to take pictures outside.

Anyway.....he was looking particularly handsome (and clean! that's the other big challenge) yesterday, so I asked him if I could take a few pictures of him. He actually obliged, somewhat, for a few shots. Here's my gorgeous boy:









1 comment:

  1. wow! He is a real person now and not a baby anymore. Really nice haircut-super handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...