May 22, 2008

Memorial Day Sale


There seem to be good sales going on right now. Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer, so perhaps we should all treat ourselves to something fun and summery. I need pants, which is what inspired me to peruse Banana's site. I found a pair on sale that I will hopefully like once I receive them - keep your fingers crossed for me! Pants are hard to buy online, but it's somehow harder for me to get to the mall. I did also buy a cute summery dress for work (navy - I don't think I could get away with that green!). It's not often that I treat myself - and to a dress! (I think I own even fewer dresses than shoes.) It will somehow make it less painful to go to work on a warm sunny day if I can wear a cute dress.

*Note: BR, Old Navy, Gap, and Piper Lime have consolidated their web sites into one. They're offering a flat shipping fee for anything you buy across the four sites - and it's still free shipping for Piper Lime or credit cardholders. This can only be a good thing for a loyal online shopper such as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...