August 28, 2013

New Beginnings...

It was a beautiful day!

It is the start of another year.  I am feeling grateful for all the wonderful experiences we had and memories we made this summer, and yet I'm also ready to get back to our school-year routines.  My boys had a blast this summer, but they also seem ready and excited to start school.  Aaron started first grade today, and Nathan has another week and a half before he starts his last year of preschool.  We celebrated Aaron's first day with after-school milkshakes, and I'm grateful he's happy to be back at school with his friends.

My babies!  Growing up.  Each milestone is so much fun; and I am truly not weepy for the babies they no longer are, but rather I am proud and excited about the boys they have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...