October 12, 2012

Tift Merritt - Traveling Alone


I recently went on a bit of a music binge.  September was a pretty big month for good releases.  I'm very much enjoying the new albums by The Avett Brothers and Mumford & Sons, and I will share more from some of the other artists with new releases.  Mumford is a great after-dinner album - there's enough fast banjo for me and Nathan to dance around ridiculously.

My choice for post-bedtime or any time I'm alone and can really listen to the music, though, is Tift Merritt.  I've been a fan for a long time, and she just released a new album, entitled Traveling Alone.  It's wonderful.  


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...