July 16, 2009

Thanks Mom!



My mom left yesterday, after spending three weeks with us. She probably thinks I didn't let her help enough, but I promise she did plenty! The biggest help was taking care of Aaron while we were at the hospital, but she was also a much-needed extra set of hands for the first couple weeks with the baby. In addition, she did her usual cleaning and organizing and yard work. She kept up with our laundry, did the dishes every day, cleaned out the fridge, wiped behind the microwave, cleaned the oven....the list goes on and on. Thanks so much, Mom! (a.k.a. "Mema") We miss you already.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16.7.09

    Isn't it amazing too, how your mom has not changed at all? I mean, come on, how can she look exactly the same as she did 25 years ago?? I hope I age as gracefully as she has!!
    Hugs to her and to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...