November 10, 2008

Five Senses Weekend

See
- A bright moon in the sky, surrounded by fluffy pink clouds as the sun set behind them
- The little boy jumping around his day care classroom with a little girl - they were singing at the top of their lungs and seemed so happy not to have anything to do except jump.

Hear
- A friend told me they're already playing Christmas music on a couple radio stations, so I checked them out. I love Christmas music, but it just seemed wrong. I'll start on Thanksgiving day, but not a moment before.
- The little boy loves singing. He reminded me of one of my favorites - "I'm bringing home my baby bumblebee, won't my mommy be so proud of me?...." Do you remember that one? I love the way Aaron sings it - with such loud happy enthusiasm.

Touch
- I got a pedicure on Saturday - another one to check off the list! - and I received a wonderful calf massage. Ahhhhh...
- The little boy likes giving "big big hugs" lately - he grabs on tight and I love nothing more in this entire world

Smell
- Pumpkin pie baking in the oven. No idea why I happened to have a can of evaporated milk in my cabinet, but there it was, just calling to me to make a pie. It also happens to be my husband's favorite.

Taste
- A hot cup of mint tea with honey, which helped soothe my sore throat
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...