March 18, 2008

My First Post

I have no idea if I will be able to keep this up, but I like the thought of keeping a blog. It's keeping a journal - just one you make public. I've never been good at keeping a journal, but maybe that's because I never knew what to write. So I'm going to use this to organize my thoughts, write down things that I want to do better, share fun things about my life, opine about books/movies/music, and otherwise share things that I love. And no pressure on how often I get out here with updates. It is fun to have a place to share opinions or just spend time thinking about all the fun things in life. Life is good. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...