Hello. Did you all have a glorious weekend? Ours was good. Now I just have four days of work to get through before an extra-long weekend with family. I can't wait!
Highlights from the weekend:
1. Are you sick of me telling you what I got at the farmer's market each week? Well, sorry. I just love fresh food. And the boys really love running into friends at the town center. This week we got spinach, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, granola, mussels, salmon, and marinated feta. We had a feast of mussels on Saturday night, along with lemon spaghetti, and a very nice salad made from the lettuce, cherry tomatoes and feta.
2. My sister-in-law and mother-in-law came for a visit. The boys adore them and love having visitors. (We do too!)
3. Sangria Saturday.
4. We visited the "big farm" on Sunday, hoping to do some strawberry-picking. The strawberries were gone after only one weekend! That was a bummer, but we had fun riding the trains and playing on the playground at the farm, and we managed to score some fresh berries from another farm stand on the way home. So I still got my strawberry shortcake!
5. Perfect weather. Warm enough for playing in the pool and sprinkler, and just being outside all day long.
Goals for the week:
1. I finished another good book, and I'm reluctant to start another one until I catch up on sleep. Here's hoping for early bedtimes...
2. Water, water, water.
3. Reenergize myself at work. My little boy asked me the other day if I liked going to work, and I really wanted to say yes. I need to find ways of filling my work days with more motivation and satisfaction.
4. Plan details for our upcoming trip. I'll be flying solo again with my boys, so I must figure out how to make it as easy as possible.
5. Exercise. I was doing so well, but last week I think I only got one workout in.