May 14, 2009

Lilacs, Baby Girls, and Being Prepared


There are some weeks when finding three beautiful things is more difficult, and therefore all the more important...

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. Is there anything in the world that smells as lovely as a lilac? A calls them "eye-lacks", and he thinks they smell yummy too. They're also gorgeous of course, but it's the smell that gets me.

2. My brother/sister-in-law had a baby girl on Sunday. A new and gorgeous niece! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift for them. They're healthy and happy, and I'm so excited for them.

3. I have gotten better about freezing portions of our meals, especially when my husband is traveling. Having that ready-to-heat option is so nice, especially during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...