*Picture taken during a walk to a nearby children's garden. This giant red rocking chair is a highlight.
- Good friends that I haven't seen in years
- Newly-blooming pink rhododendrons in our yard
- Golf-ball sized hail, in the middle of an otherwise gorgeous day
- My squirming belly. The little dude has been getting the hiccups a lot lately.
- Aaron's tow truck, monster truck, and garbage truck - we roll them back and forth across the living room floor. He's going to be disappointed when we finish the room and get a new rug.
- Kevin's quote of the weekend: "I feel like I should just keep eating the pulled pork, because really, how often do you get pulled pork, ya know?"
- Aaron, squealing and shrieking as he chases after bubbles
- Sweet basil seedlings, now planted in my herb barrel. Yum!
- Fresh cut grass. LOVE that smell! I also love being able to open up all the windows to let that fresh air in.
- Strawberry shortcake, lemonade, grilled chicken and pesto sandwiches, watermelon, blueberry pancakes...lots of tastes of summer!