1. The lilacs in my yard. The smell hits me as soon as I open the door, and they are so beautiful. My favorite part of May.
2. Spending time with family. And best friends. That's really the best there is.
3. Getting lost in a good book.
4. Watching sunsets. Lake Ontario is my favorite place to watch them, but really, anywhere or anytime you get an opportunity to sit still and watch the sun go down is pretty awesome.
5. Waking up feeling rested. (I woke up at 5:30 this morning. Ready to go. Weird.)
6. Enjoying a really good meal. With good friends.
jam session with my little man
7. Music. Listening, playing, singing...it's all good. Feeds my soul. Experiencing music live is the best.
8. Spending time alone. Quiet time makes me happy and enables me to handle the not-so-quiet times.
9. Hugs from my boys. Honestly...there's just nothing better.
10. The beach. Taking a walk by myself, sitting and listening to the waves, playing with the boys, eating a lobster roll. It's hard to have a bad time at the beach.