May 17, 2013

Favorite Photo of Me...

Day 17 of The Challenge.  A favorite photo of yourself and why.

I swear, I spent hours going through our pictures, trying to find one of me that I liked.  I'm pretty confident, truly, but I really don't like many pictures of myself.  We don't have very many either, especially pictures of just me.  I do think I need to set a goal for my husband to rectify that.  All that said, I managed to find two to include here:


Why do I like it?  Because look where I am!  This was taken during our trip to St. John.  This picture perfectly represents the entire trip.  Happy and relaxed and fabulous.  

Because you can barely see me in that one, I picked another.


I like this one because it makes me look like a badass.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...sometimes when we're traveling I hand my camera to hubby (I take all the pics) and say...hey, take a few of me to prove I was here.
    Oozing Out My Ears

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...