May 29, 2013

Collaborations...

Day 29 of The Challenge.  Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories.  


I share music on my blog all the time, so it was a little harder to figure out what I wanted to share in this one.  I've written about songs that bring back memories.  I've told you my favorite classical music.  I've listed my favorites for the past few years.  So....to showcase something a little different, I decided to dig out just a few collaborations between artists I love.

Ryan Adams and Laura Marling - Oh my Sweet Carolina


Josh Ritter and Rainn Wilson - In Your Arms Again (played in the back of Rainn's van...love)

The Lumineers and Langhorne Slim & the Law, covering Violent Femme's 'American Music'


Ivan & Alyosha featuring members of The Lone Bellow

1 comment:

  1. Love 'American Music' by THe Lumineers. Off to download it from somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...