December 21, 2011

Neighbors, Lunch Dates, and Bath Oils


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  Attending a cookie swap with my neighbors.  Just a handful of women, eating dinner, drinking wine, and getting to know each other a little better.  So nice.

2.  A lunch date with my five-year-old.  He is a sweet, well-mannered, and very cool little boy.  I genuinely love spending time with him.  It was fun to get some one-on-one time.

3.  I decided to use my lemon-almond bath oil on my skin after showering.   It smells fabulous and is helping my incredibly dry skin.  It's hard to find time for a bath, but that doesn't mean my bath oil should go to waste!

photo from you are my fave

3 comments:

  1. I need a bath.. and neighbors my age. Most of the people in our neighborhood are a lot older.

    Also, that picture! What is it about anything red against the snow? It's so captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a cookie swap, I'm going to discuss it with my New Yorker friend and maybe do one next year! It does sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...