December 7, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life, Evening Yoga, and Winter Stars

A good reminder for this (or any) time of year

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  I had such a nice night, addressing holiday cards and watching "It's a Wonderful Life".  I'm looking forward to my gift-wrapping night, too.  "Miracle on 34th Street" or "Little Women", perhaps?

2.  An evening yoga session.  I rarely do them, but I never regret it when I do.  The boys fell asleep at a reasonable hour, so I took advantage of the quiet time and enjoyed a full hour.  I feel limber and graceful and a bit sore in all the right places.

3. A clear night sky.  My boys get so excited to see the bright moon, but even more excited when they get to see stars.  They don't see them at all in the summer, with its long days, so seeing stars is a bonus saved for these dark winter days.


BONUS:  I wrote a guest post over at Contented Me.  I finish ten sentences, and you could learn a little more about me.  Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I love that saying, I've been in shopping mode lately, and I need to stop so we can save some $ for vacation next year.

    I loved your guest post! I had snails for the first time last summer on our cruise. I'm sure they couldn't have held a candle to Parisian snails, but I loved them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...