August 10, 2011

Nieces, Cherry Tomatoes, and Rainy Summer Nights


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  I have a beautiful new baby niece.  I wish she didn't live so far away, but I'm looking forward to meeting her at the end of the year.

2.  Little orange sungold cherry tomatoes.  After picking them up at the market over the weekend, I washed them and put them in a bowl on my kitchen table.  I've been popping them in my mouth like candy.  So sweet and so good.

3.  We've had some good rain over the past week.  I love a rainy summer evening.  Sitting on the front porch watching a storm roll through.  Leaving the windows open at night and listening to the sound of the rain while drifting off to sleep....perfect.

My sweet new niece with her big sister

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea, to count your blessings weekly. Your niece looks so content with her big sister, such a beautiful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats auntie mary. i love that picture!

    and that quote - that's the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that quote so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...