April 7, 2011

Spring Flowers, Donations, and New Songs



This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  More flowers blooming.  Every day there are a few more open.  The row of purple in front of the house is especially cheerful.  I'm keeping flowers on the dining room table too - that's one of the ways I'm staying happy through my least favorite month.

2.  Getting rid of one more box of stuff.  It always feel good.  I especially love donating baby items.  Not only because it helps mark the passing of time, but also because it is nice to give directly to people who genuinely appreciate them.

3.  This song:  Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues by subpop

There's so much inspiration in this great big internet web...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...