December 15, 2010

Inception


Have you seen Inception yet?  Wow it's good.  I was really bummed not to be able to see it in the theater, because the effects are really cool, and I think it's probably a movie that is best seen on the large screen.  That said, it was still extremely cool seen from my living room.  All of the actors are perfect - Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cillian Murphy, Ken Watanabe...and of course Marion Cotillard and Leo.  I really enjoyed it, and because of its complexity, I know it's a movie I'd enjoy seeing again.  

1 comment:

  1. I've seen it too and it is one of my favourite movies ever! I was thinking about the story for days after I've seen the movie:)Amazing
    Kisses, my dear

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...