December 8, 2010

Cozy Sweaters, Holiday Music, and Candy Canes

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  My favorite cozy cashmere turtleneck sweater.  I got it off the clearance rack at an Ann Taylor in San Francisco about 10 or 11 years ago (wow can that be right?), and it's still one of my favorite things to wear.  Soft and warm.
2.  Holiday music.  My favorite song is "Bring a Torch, Jeanette Isabella", but I do adore "Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming".  Those are my favorites to sing, anyway.  I love finding original holiday songs to add to my collection too.  There are a couple fun new ones on the Indigo Girls new holiday CD, and I love the Coldplay song too.  What are your favorites?
3.  Candy canes.  Oh how I love them.  If it wasn't for my son wanting to eat sugar all day long, I'd have a candy cane in my mouth all day long.  Thinking I need to bring a box to work...

4 comments:

  1. I also love the Coldplay song and I just got a whole bag of candy canes! I am so excited:)
    Kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a stunning leather clutch GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Holiday Parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i didn't know Indigo Girls had a xmas CD! I love Mariah Carey's Xmas one- the whole CD is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks Mary! I love unique holiday music.

    This week I am loving my cashmere (it is feezing here in Kansas City! I think I am addicted to the holiday M & M peanuts. also.....love

    Remember to come & enter my $200 Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...