January 12, 2010

Vegetarian Guinness Stew

*Image from thekitchn.com
I haven't tried this yet but think it sounds good. I'm always on the look-out for vegetarian meals that my meat-loving boys will enjoy. This one looks like it will fit the bill. It made me think of my brother-in-law, who is a vegetarian and avid Guinness fan, so I thought I'd go ahead and share it. Em and David - if you guys try this first, let me know how it is, kay?


Vegetarian Guinness Stew

*I saw this via this post containing the best vegan and vegetarian recipes of 2009 on the kitchn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...