January 26, 2010

Chowder

*Image from marthastewart.com

I've been meaning to post some of the yummy new recipes I've tried recently. Actually, I've been meaning to write about a lot of things, but I just haven't had time. I'm sure you understand. Anyway, we made a lot of really good food over the holidays, and I wanted to share some of those recipes here. I was going to do a full roundup of recipes, but it's just not happening, so we'll do it little by little.

First up: Corn and Butternut Squash Chowder. Vegetarian, super simple, and so satisfying, especially for a cold winter night. I love recipes with short ingredients lists, and this was incredibly easy to make.

And a reminder: this Corn and Clam Chowder is now one of our favorite recipes. Easy and seriously good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...