January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to post more regularly. Life sometimes gets in the way of my blogging. I'll continue to do the best I can. I do love my blog, and I miss it when I am away from it for a while. I've found that it's a wonderful way to keep me focused on all the beautiful things in life. Enough apologies.

Just a quick post to say "Happy New Year!" I hope you all had a happy and fun holiday. I will admit I went to bed before midnight, but my 6-month-old decided I needed to be up to usher in the new year, so we celebrated together.

Take a look at these these stunning pictures of new year's celebrations from around the world. Some of them truly take my breath away. More reminders of how vast and gorgeous this world really is and how much we all have in common. I love that everyone starts each new year in such a hopeful mood. I'm going to keep my hopeful mood throughout the year. How about you?

Images from: www.boston.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...