January 5, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

We took advantage of our holiday vacation time to get to the movie theater. It felt very freeing, sipping an orange Fanta and watching a movie with a crowd. (Since the little boy was born, I can count the number of movies I've seen in the theater on one hand.)

We saw Slumdog Millionaire. If it's playing in your area, I highly recommend it. There were a couple other movies I wouldn't have minded seeing, but I'm very happy we chose this one. Tragic and extremely brutal at times, it is ultimately uplifting, and we left the movie with smiles on our faces.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and i went to the premier and loved it!! whata fantastic movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see this too. on saturday i went to my first post baby movie (saw benjamin button - loved it). popcorn and fountain soda has never tasted so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...