January 13, 2009

Recipes

A number of you have suggested that I should try to make it easier to find recipes on my blog. Sometimes you can't remember the name of a recipe to search for it, and now that I've accumulated a number of recipe posts, you'd have to scroll through quite a few previous entries to find a specific recipe.

I didn't want to clutter up the sides again with recipes, but I decided to create specific posts - by category - that capture some of my favorites. This should make it easier for you to find what you're looking for. (Of course, if all else fails, just ask me!)

The first link - Easy Weeknight Dinners - is available now in the right column. I'll add a few others (Special Occasions, Desserts, Breads/etc...) when I can.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...