May 25, 2011

Sunshine, Planning, and Hugs



1.  We walked outside in the morning, and the big boy exclaimed, "Mom!  It's warm outside!  I don't even need a jacket and I'm wearing short sleeves and shorts!"  Finally, it appears warmer weather and sunshine have arrived.

2.  I had the first meeting with our contractors today, to discuss the big house renovation.  Even though we won't do the actual work until next year, I am SO excited to get started!  

3.  The running hugs and kisses I get when I pick up the boys from school are the best.  With my 4 and almost-2 year olds, I think I am at the height of affection right now.  I am going to savor all these hugs and kisses and cuddles.  


source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary - thanks for your comment, for some reason it makes me feel better that you have the same life striving that I do. Then I visit your blog and see this quote!! Just perfect! We try so hard don't we?! Maybe we should cut ourselves some slack?! Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...