November 17, 2010

Snuggles, Chocolate, and Winter


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  Snuggles.  My little boy is sick, which of course is not a beautiful thing, but I'm loving the time to cuddle with him on my chest.  He's almost too big for it...but not quite.

2.  Chocolate.  Leftover Halloween candy, to be specific.  There's still a stash of miniature chocolate bars on the top shelf of my fridge.  I do love being able to grab a little sweet whenever I want.

3.  The smell of Winter.  My big boy walked outside the other day and declared, "Mom, it smells like Winter!"  He was right.  The smell of frost.  Winter is almost here, and with the holidays upon us, I'll be ready for it.

3 comments:

  1. That is such a true quote...and the smell of winter is the best!
    Kisses


    Ps: I’m hosting a Pistacho Press GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful quote!

    greetings from a chocolate addict & smell of winter tester :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for commenting on my blog. it's the first time i've had someone i didn't know make a comment! Truly appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...