images via ellaminnowpeas tumblr
I'm thankful for so much. What's on your list?
- My boys. The one who surprises me with flowers every now and then and is willing to warm up my side of the bed before I get in. The one who loves to give me lots of big running hugs and giggles like crazy. And the one who still (almost) fits on my chest and smiles a silly seven-tooth grin.
- Family. I'm so lucky to have such amazing people in my life.
- Friends. Near and far. This includes the ones I haven't even met.
- Good food. Cheese and olives and figs. Leftover turkey sandwiches. Oh, I could go on and on...
- Music. All different kinds. It feeds my soul.
- My fireplace. It's little and gas, and I do long for the smell of a wood-burning fireplace, but this little fireplace makes our living room amazingly cozy. I love it.
- Hot showers.
- Facebook. A little weird? Perhaps. But I am thankful that it allows me to connect with my friends and family just a little easier. To see pictures of kids growing up throughout the year and not just on a holiday card.
- Good books, and the people that write them.
- The ocean. I love that I get to see it every day. The smell of the sea air makes me happy.
- Vacation plans. Yes, it's true - Italy is close to becoming a reality. Next August! There's nothing like having a fun trip to look forward to.
- Living in a place I love. Boston may be cold, but that just means there's a decent chance of a white Christmas. It's home.