found via thoughts from the girl next door
Seriously. I cry at anything. I mean, in addition to the obvious sad situations, I cry at the happy stuff too.
- The Folger's (is it Folger's?) commercial when the son/brother surprises his family on Christmas morning. It's at least 20 years old and it still makes me tear up.
- The end of When Harry Met Sally, when Harry confronts Sally at the New Year's Eve party.
- Little kids singing patriotic songs. "And I'm proud to be an American..."
- The scene in Sense and Sensibility when Hugh Grant's character proposes to Emma Thompson. Buckets of tears. Every single time.
- Little kids hugging and helping each other. Is there anything sweeter?
- The end of It's a Wonderful Life for sure.
I'm sure I could come up with a hundred more examples, especially movies and TV shows. I smile so big I can't help but cry. The video above is a T-mobile ad. Cracks me up at the end when the T-mobile comes up. And yet, I still had tears on my cheeks when it did. Check it out - it's sure to at least make you smile. Hopefully not cry, unless you're a total sap like me.