October 28, 2010

Pins of the Week


Here are a few things I've spotted and loved this week (clockwise from left):

*Green Jacket - Another example of the style I'd love to have.  Seriously - any personal shoppers out there that want to stock my closet full of pretty clothes?
*New York - My sister lived in New York for a long time, and I used to go several times a year.  I've only been back a couple times since she moved to Barcelona, and I miss it.  I miss Thanksgivings in the city.  Fall in New England is the best, but it's pretty awesome in New York too.  Any chance you could move back, Sis?  Please?
*Michelle Williams - She's beautiful, and this picture is so soft and lovely.  
*Kate Spade handbag - I need a new purse.  I only own one at a time, so I need something high-quality and basic, that will go with anything in my wardrobe.  This is a contender.  
*Every Child is an Artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. - Pablo Picasso 


These are just a few of the photos I've recently pinned on my pinboards at Pinterest Mary Loves



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...