June 4, 2010

Pearl Jam - Hunger Strike


I love Pearl Jam.  One of my all-time favorites.  It's time for me to see them in concert again.  They were recently in town, but it was a weeknight, and time and babysitters are hard enough to get on the weekend, you know?  So...this year was not meant to be, but hopefully it won't be too long until they come back.  A friend shared this video with me - it's from their show at Madison Square Garden.  It's one of my all-time favorite songs.  Singing alongside Eddie is the lead singer of Band of Horses, whose latest CD, Infinite Arms, I am thoroughly enjoying.  All good stuff.

Happy Friday everyone!  Enjoy a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Such a shame you couldn't go! I love that song too:) Kisses my dear and enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have some fun pearl jam memories... bought one of there cd's when i was on my first date! haha

    wild-and-precious.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...