June 29, 2010

Menu of the Week

*Images from Martha Stewart and Cooking Light


Pasta with Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese - This is a great vegetarian option when you want to stay healthy, use fresh produce from your farmer's market, and yet still fire up the grill. 

Shrimp Kebabs with Lemon Wedges and Cilantro, Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Feta, Corn on the Cob - Yes, I made these kebabs two weeks in a row.  They're so easy.  And good.  And my husband wasn't home last weekend, so it was a first for him. 


Steak, Grilled Maple Sweet Potatoes, Asparagus, Tomato/Mozzarella/Basil Salad - My husband and I literally kept saying "yum", "oh my gosh this is good", "what a fabulous dinner"...  Not bad for a Saturday night at home.  I will also say that organic meat really does taste better.


Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Strawberry-Avocado Salsa, leftover potatoes from one of the above meals - I haven't made this one yet, but I've heard great things about this salsa. 


Dessert:  Mixed-berry yogurt popsicles.  The farmer's market is starting to explode now, so we have tons of fresh fruit, especially berries.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh yummy...I have to make this strawberry-avocado salsa...I cant wait! Kisses,sweetie and see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...