June 7, 2010

Menu of the Week

Black Bean Burgers with Mango Salsa
*Image from Cooking Light

I've been looking for a decent veggie burger recipe for a while now.  I don't mind cooking meat for my boys, but I do try to limit it, and I especially like to limit the amount of meat I personally eat.  I'm going to give this one a try at some point this week.  It's also great weather for summertime meals like fish tacos and the southwestern salad.  And yes, it is still asparagus season, so of course we have to have a meal to highlight that wonderful green veggie.  Here's what this week's menu looks like:

Southwestern Salad, tortilla chips, watermelon
Grilled Fish Tacos, strawberries

1 comment:

  1. I really have to try both of those salads...They are perfect for summer lunch...Kisses my lovely:) Thank you for that amazing post and links!
    Muah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...