August 3, 2009

Saturday Routines

I think I've found our summertime Saturday ritual. In the Winter, we often head to our local library on Saturday mornings. It's a great way to get out with a toddler, and of course I want him to love the library. Well, our Summer ritual now involves heading to our town's farmer's market. We went again this weekend and had a great time. I thought I'd share a few pictures. Sorry for the long post, but I couldn't decide which pictures to include. Enjoy! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Want a raspberry?


Hooray raspberries!

We also walked across the street to the fire station. A must for any little boy.

N was underwhelmed, but that's the way we like him right now.

My boys!!

I splurged on some gorgeous dahlias. They are now sitting on the dining room table, making me happy every time I walk by, reminding me of a lovely Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...