August 7, 2009

Vacation!

So we're not really going on vacation this year, but I'm on maternity leave, and K is taking the next couple weeks off. And next week, we'll have a full house - my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew are coming to visit! Hooray! Due to the distance (they live in Barcelona), we don't get to see each other often enough, so I am very much looking forward to spending quality time with them. Our planned activities include grilling, making sangria, sitting in the kiddie pool (with or without the kiddies), lounging in the sun, playing bocce ball...basically talking, laughing, eating, drinking, and relaxing. Sounds perfect.

In the meantime, I won't be getting much computer-time, so I'll probably take the week off of blogging as well. I'll come back soon, though. I hope you're all enjoying your summer!

These pictures are from their recent trip to Madrid. Can't wait to see you guys!!


1 comment:

  1. enjoy time with fam! can't wait for you to return to the blog, i look forward to my daily does of mwaz! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...