August 17, 2009
Five Senses Week
- Aaron running through the hose over and over and over again
- Nathan stretching and squirming after a satisfying meal
- Aaron enjoying time with his cousin Zach. They were so cute together! Can't wait until they get old enough to really play together.
- My pretty pink toes after spending some quality sister-time getting pedicures
- Aaron yelling "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 GO!" and then going down the hill really fast on his bike (with Daddy pushing). Who says you have to stop at 3?
- The sound of silence as all 3 boys took naps at the same time. That's a beautiful thing.
- Marinated swordfish, mussels and fries, barbecue pork tenderloin, lobster, grilled veggies....so much yummy goodness!
- Ice cold lemonade on a hot day
- Rich blueberry cake - recipe to follow
- Ice pops - had to enjoy some with Aaron
- Corn on the cob, as I helped Aaron shuck. We enjoyed corn most days last week. Not much compares to fresh corn in August.
- Super soft baby skin
- Fresh peaches, tomatoes, basil
- Super clean baby skin